Wednesday, May 25

This is why I don't like getting close to people. Being "friends". Two in a night, can you believe it. Somebody give these two awards for their incredible timing to be douchebags. Ok one's just being a child. But you? I thought you understood me. Its so hard to find someone who does and i've done nothing but be a friend to you. I've always listened to you, met you when you needed to talk, cheered you up, given you advice. Even though I could sense you weren't going to do the same for me a long time ago. I mean when you regard someone as your friend you invest in the relationship not to expect something in return right? I may not be the warmest, most comforting person but I really am sympathetic; especially when you're going through something i've been through. I can't help the way I deal with my own problems, because I grew up that way, so try to understand where i'm coming from when I don't sugarcoat things for you and call you up every 5 mins to see how you're doing. I'm sorry but your problems aren't the beginning and end of the world. But not only do you prove me right, you turn around and bite me in the ass as well. I swear to god I would've punched you in the face when you said everything you did. Don't assume you know anything about me and what i've been through cause I only trust a few people with that. Only they can understand the disappointment and shock I felt, cause where the hell were you when I really needed help? From what I remember, only when I picked myself up and changed you showed yourself more. And you dare bring up one of the touchiest subjects in my life saying I don't understand how you feel? Eff that.

Whoa angsty angst. I seriously need to reconsider who I call my good friends. Right now there're only 3 people I never want to lose: my sis, my best friend and my childhood pillar of strength. The rest may be party buddies and stuff but I think the less people you expose yourself to in life the better.