Wednesday, May 23

I'm in a good mood today, so...

Are you young at heart, or an old soul?
A bit of both.

What makes someone a best friend?
Sharing the same interests, knowing you inside out? Don't really know how the best friend thing works.

What Christmas (or Hanukkah) present do you remember the most?
I stopped receiving Christmas gifts very young.

Tell me about a movie/song/TV show/play/book that has changed your life.
Being Erica. Its a series about time travel therapy helping a 30 something year old woman stuck in a mid life crisis to go back and redo/undo certain things in her life. Obviously time travel therapy doesn't exist but the show's relatable and has good quotes.

Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike.
Like my eyes. Dislike my facial bone structure.

Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with?
Not really.

What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection?
Emotional.

Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title.
The Thing.

What holiday do you most look forward to?
Halloween!

How is the relationship between you and your parents?
Good. I love them.

You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on?
Food Network.

Name a song that never fails to make you happy.
Martin Solveig- The Night Out (Madeon Remix)

You know at least one person named Michael. Tell me about him.
Some guy who sends endless game requests on Facebook.

If a good friend that you only have platonic feelings for, had romantic feelings towards you, would you want to know?
Nope, I'd likely distance myself.

If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be?
USA.

Can money buy happiness?
To some extent.

Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust? You don’t have to give names.
Yes.

Where was your favorite places to go when you were a little kid?
The SPCA, dog farms and pet shops.

Have you ever spent a night in the hospital?
Only visiting.

Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people?
Depends on my mood.

Do you like the type of music your parents listen to? Do your parents like the type of music you listen to?
I like some of the music they listen to but they don't relate to mine. Sobs.

Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever bullied anyone else?
Yes and yes. Both in sec school.

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ravioli.

If your partner wanted to wait until marriage before having sex, would you stay in that relationship?
Yeah, if I love the person why not?

Do you believe in a God?
Yup.

Of all the social networks in the world, why use Tumblr?
It is Narnia.

What’s your favorite Tumblr tag to track?
#spashley #spashley #spashley

Would you call yourself/your family “middle class?”
Maybe.

Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended.
SOUTH OF NOWHERE. How it slipped under my radar I will never fathom.

Have you ever bought a product from an infomercial?
Nope.

If you could give up your car and never have to drive again, would you?
I don't have a car but if I did, no.

If you go back to one point in time to give advice to yourself, when would you go and what would you say?
2009. Hold on to your dignity. 

What’s your “quirkiest” habit?
Obsessing with incorrect grammar and punctuation.

What is “normal?” Are you normal?
I don't know. I don't think so.

Someone close to you is dying. You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years, but if you do, you cause the death of 10 strangers. You don’t have to see them die. Do you take the offer?
I choose not to answer!

What is one thing you could never forgive?
Infidelity.

Would you rather be in a relationship after the honeymoon period ends, or be single?
Relationship.

Is it possible for guys and girls to be just friends?
Yes.

Where do you and your friends go to hang out?
We don't really hang out as much as catch up nowadays.

Write the first paragraph of your obituary.
"Sharmila died lol."

What is the best TV theme song ever?
Tie between How I Met Your Mother and Friends.

When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up?
Interior designer.

When you’re alone in your own home, do you walk around naked?
Nope!

What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The alarm clock.

Do you want to have more friends than you have right now?
You can never have enough.

What parts of the past year sticks out in your mind?
Friendships forged, friendships lost.

You win a scratch-off lottery game that gives you $2000 a week (after taxes) for the rest of your life. Do you keep your job?
Yes. Always good to have a backup plan.

Could you be in a long-distance relationship? If you’re in one, what makes yours work?
No no. Nothing.

What’s the best route to your heart?
Good natured, kind, sincere personas. Bonus points if you're cute.

Have you ever met someone through the internet, then met them in real life?
Yeah, one guy who wanted to be friends a long time ago. He was a weirdo.

What is your favorite sport?
None.

What has been troubling you lately?
My plans on becoming a citizen of another country. Shit's tough.

Did you enjoy your high school prom? If you haven’t gotten there yet, do you look forward to it? If you didn’t go, why not?
Yes! I was in prom comm for 2 years.

What do you use more often: your intuition or logical reasoning?
Intuition.

Do you know what makes you happy?
I think I do.

Tell me about the last book you read.
Its the same book I'm still reading. The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

What is the nicest compliment you’ve ever been given?
You have beautiful eyes. Thank you!

Who was your first crush?
A girl in my kindergarten. Lol.

Do you believe that there is life on other planets?
Maybe... I hope so.

Predict what your life will look like a year from now.
I don't know but I'm sensing much better.