Tuesday, March 8

Ok 3 things. Firstly... I'M DAMN BLOODY ELATED ECSTATIC EUPHORIC I GOT TO MEET MY GIRLS LAST NIGHT. Been 3 months since I saw them last I think. Headed to George's for beers and to just catch up. Btw if you ever end up in a bar or pub that serves a beer tower, order it. Not only is it worth it but the feeling is awesome like floating through space. Secondly, april 8th is exactly only one month away. This year's party is going to be even better than the last, I swear. Everyone that I want there is gonna be there, Janelle's friends are gonna be there (which means pretty drunk chicks all over the place), the bungalow is HUGE, there'll be beer pong, sick lighting and soundsystem and of course tons of alcohol. I'm so excited I can pee my pants. And lastly, this is a bit random, but I realized one thing after last night. I.d.t.I.l.y.a.m.a.