Saturday, February 26

You know that feeling when someone feels a certain way about you, and you feel that way about them too, but you're spending your time and energy on the wrong person? Then as time passes you realize "oh damn I really miss her. Maybe I should've given her a chance". I felt that today. I was listening to "Cool" on my ipod and it made me think of this person. But just as the song implies, i'm happy you moved on and found the right guy and despite everything I put you through in our last year, i'm glad we're still friends. I'm glad I can still text you and get a reply. I'm glad you send me texts out of the blue too; at least I know I haven't been forgotten. And lastly, i'm glad i'll be seeing you again soon. Speaking of that, we're throwing another party in april again this year. It could be the anniversary of our first april party! :)